HomeNewsErratum – Study Overview of the private sector in the Republic of Congo
Erratum – Study Overview of the private sector in the Republic of Congo
Following the article “Reports on the state of play of the private sector of the timber sector in the Congo Basin available” in the newsletter of 15/06/2020, the version of Congo-Brazzaville has been modified.
Published since January 2020, some figures have been updated :
- Total surface area (GIS) :15 036 728 ha
- 8,837,482 ha of managed forest, 58.7%.
- 4,499,632 ha; i.e. 29.9% of undeveloped forest
- 1,699,614 ha under development
- Unallocated forest area: 322,816 ha or 2.1%.
NEW VERSION ON LINE